PRICE: P195.00 $2
Shade: Volume No.2
The other one is a curling mascara both have the same packaging but does different effect on your lashes.I choose these Because I fell in-love with the brush wand compared to the curling mascara.It is less clumpy. Ok here’s my verdict
What I like about:
- Very affordable
- Available: Local and international – All The Face Shop stores
- Very detailed packaging – with MFG Date;Expiration date and Batch No.
- The product is not messy – I don’t see excess product
- It’s not wet when apply
- Creates a natural lashes
- Very black & pigmented
- Nice bristles and wand –making my lashes separates evenly
- No scent
- Easy to apply
- 8-9 hours lasting power (my whole shift) – making your lashes intact
- Doesn’t flake
- Very accessible to use – a small amount of water or a use of wet wipes can easily remove the product without smudging.
What I don’t like:
- It’s not waterproof & smudge proof – so if you’re sweating too much like you’re going for a long walk/jog; commute for a long ride. There’s a tendency to smudge. BUT it will not give you a panda eyes. Instead you can actually rub it off with your finger or use a wet wipes. And it will remove as clean as you can ever imagine. No mess. But for sure you don’t wanna look to the mirror from time to time.
NOTE: This is the lowest price of mascara that they have in The Face Shop. Others range from 495.00 to 795.00.Also, you have to take into consideration that this is not curling mascara so expect it will not curl your lashes all throughout the day.Volume No.1 is the CURLING MASCARA.
Overall, it did set my expectations more than I imagine. With the price? it doesn’t dictate the quality of the product. I have never tried this kind of mascara before. I always end up having a raccoon eyes even with the branded ones. This is my Holy Grail mascara.