I have not tried using any lip tint since I am so obsessed with Matte LIPSTICK. So I drop by at The Face Shop Powerplant Mall and I saw this Lovely Me:Ex Lip tint which I got on sale for only P195.00 from P225.00. But right now they have ongoing BUY 1 TAKE 1 for only P225.00 until JUNE 30, 2015
So I tested out the product and it was a “love at first try”.
What I love about it FRONT BACK
- Packaging is very sturdy and simple
- I love the clear bottle – which allows you to see the amount of product left
- I like the “wand” applicator
- Very affordable
- Very pigmented
- Looks natural – I like the coverage
- Good for everyday use – “No Make-up” Make-up look.
- The scent and taste is real – it’s true to its claim. It taste and smell like cherry. Like you almost eat a cherry.
- I like the consistency – It is water based
- Non – irritating
- Very lightweight
- It is cool on the lips when applied
- A little goes a long way
- Can be use for the cheeks too – giving you a natural rosy cheeks
What I don’t like about it:
- It’s not long lasting – so expect re-application is needed after eating/drinking.
- It can dry up fast – so make sure to blend it really well.
- Not good for those who have chap lips – lip balm is needed before applying it
So far, I love this product and I highly recommend this for the students and to those who doesn’t wear lipstick at all.