I purchased a matte lipstick from BeautyMNL and I got the city color be matte lipstick in the shade MAUVE. It is my first city color lipstick from their be matte range so I’m really excited to test it out.
As for the packaging, I love how simple yet classy it is. It comes with a black sleek and sturdy tube with a hard clear plastic cap. Which I find it very unique.
I got the shade in MAUVE which has a soft pink-ish nude undertone. Close to wet and wild Mauve outta here. So here are my thoughts on the product
- Very affordable P225.00 on SALE at Beautymnl
- Sturdy packaging
- Very pigmented – a little goes a long way
- Lasting power of 3-4 hours even after eating/drinking
- Creamy texture
- Its real MATTE but non-drying
- Available in 36 different shades
- Properly labeled
- Glides on smoothly
- very lightweight
- Easy application
- Has a sweet/candy scent – i super love the scent!
- Best dupe for wetNwild Mauve outta here and MAC Pink plaid
- Has vitamin E
- The shade is good for everyday wear
What I don’t like:
- Only available online
- Not available locally
Overall, I love the texture and quality of this lipstick.Though it said to be matte,still its non drying.And very affordable.
You might wanna check Beautymnl and get 20% discount on your first purchase.