DISCLAIMER: This review was made with all honesty for your reference based on my experience or how it did reacted on my skin. DO NOT put the blame if certain product doesn’t work the same as it did on me. Know that I have sensitive skin; and I get oily on my t-zone area and under eyes. Better check your skin types and preferences.
Net Content: 7g
Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Methicone, Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Silica, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Trimetylsiloxysilicate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Etylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrated Silica, Propylparabe, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil.
- Confidence builder through all day complexion perfection.
- Exclusive formulation to achieve even and natural skin tones and oil control.
- Has SPF 15 PA++
- Suitable for all skin types
- 3 shades available
No.01 – Light
No.02 – Fair
No.03 – Dark
Directions for use: Apply 4U2 dream girl BB powder carefully and gently to facial skin using puff applicator for complete coverage. Suitable for all skin types.
This is already my second purchase. I was in college when I started using this together with the foundation. But for whatever reason it took me a while to buy this again. Just now as in. I’ve been raving for it 2 months ago and they just restocked at SM Makati. The sales lady sent me sms saying “Hi Ma’am Lyn may stock na po ng BB powder shade 2” Immediately I drop by to get one. Ayoko na maubusan. Going back, I like how consistent the 4U2 brand on their products. This is the same exact powder that I’m using few years ago. I love it more than I did when I was just studying.
- Very affordable
- Cute feminine packaging – it has a mirror and sponge included
- Very handy and travel buddy
- Fine milled powder
- Has a yellow undertone
- Good as a setting powder
- Great coverage
- Can use alone – without foundation/BB cream
- Great longevity – 5 hours maximum without retouch and one blot
- Can absorb oil – I did blot twice the whole shift
- Doesn’t settle into lines
- No unusual scent
- Locally available in all 4U2 counters
- Limited shades available
- Always run out of stock
Overall, I’m still in love with the smooth coverage of this powder.Plus it is very cheap and the packaging is really cute.I will definitely buy again.