DISCLAIMER: Unbiased review for your reference. I have smooth skin but I’m not spared from pores on my cheeks, redness around my nose and appearance of veins. Also, I have combination skin; I get oily on my t-zone area. For the lipstick I love wearing semi to matte formulation and with that, I have hi tolerance with matte lipstick. Also, I always exfoliate my lips. Better check your skin types and preferences DO NOT put the blame if certain product doesn’t work the same.
PACKAGING: The first 5 shades are housed in a cute shabbychic packaging. While these new lipstick comes with a box ( made with love and effort) very artistic and creative. It is housed in a white plastic tube with gold lining, classy it is.
It also has the brand name, shade at the bottom and expiration date which is really important.
Net Wt: 3g (old) and 4g (new)
CLAIMS: A lipstick that leaves matte but moisturize lips in every application.Won’t dry your lips like other matte lippies. Has ultra hydrating ingredients like grapeseed oil.
Heals chapped lips and provide nourishment.
Scent: Mild vanilla fragrance
First 5 shades (OLD)
- Grape seed Oil
- Vitamin E
- Shea Butter
- Tsubaki Oil
- Grape seed extract
They have 5 shades before and recently they launched another 5 new shades that are really gorgeous.
First 5 shades – still available online
- Red-dy for you– a bright red orange color. I might wear it during night time; if you’re party goers then this is something that you can wear.
- Orange you Gorgeous – Light orange-y that suits best for morenaand medium skin tone. This is one of the orange lippies that I can pull off, very wearable.
- Pinky Promise– light pink which reminds me of a Barbie Doll.
- I like to mauve it and Berry Exotic – has the same color consistency and opacity except that Berry exotic is quite dark/deep compared to I like to mauve it. Wearable that is good for all skin types.
TEXTURE and CONSISTENCY
These so matte lippies are rich and creamy. It glides on smoothly leaving a velvet finish without emphasizing the dryness on your lips. These sets into matte compared to the first 5 shades, very opaque even with one swipe. It did transfer quite a little but I’m really impressed because the color does pay off easily. The formula doesn’t feel too thick and heavy despite the high opacity of the lipstick, mid lightweight. All the shades are very consistent when it comes to application and pigmentation.
- Long lasting 3-4 hours
- Sweet scent
- Semi – matte finish
- Very light weight
- Color is buildable
- Highly pigmented – one swipe is really wowed
- Creamy yet sets into matte finish
- Glides on smoothly
- Available in 10 shades that are all suitable for all skin types
- The colors are wearable
- Doesn’t flake or tug
- Non drying and non sticky
- Lightly transfer
For orders and inquiry you may follow them on INSTAGRAM
Sooperbeaute / Sooperbeaute_products