Disclaimer: Unbiased review for your reference. I have smooth skin but I’m not spared from pores on my cheeks, redness around my nose and appearance of veins. Also, I have combination skin; I get oily on my t-zone area. For the lipstick I love wearing semi to matte formulation and with that,I have high tolerance with matte lipstick.Also,I always exfoliate my lips.Better check your skin types and preferences DO NOT put the blame if certain product doesn’t work the same.
Hello September! Ber months it is, counting the days before Christmas and yet it came early. Drool over this Ulta Deluxe Palette all the way from US. Thanks to my boss Ms.Eren Mckay owner of Beauty Essentials for my pasalubong.
I like to read books but it can be so addicting if I have this kind of book that contains real makeup. Who can’t say no?! To be honest I was really hesitant to open and swatch these gorgeous items but I have to for the sake of unbiased review and I want you girls to have it too since it has limited stocks and rare to find.
- 28 eye shadows & mini black eyeliner
- 2 mini lip glosses
- one sponge tip applicator and mini blush brush
Size: approximately 6×4
Packaging: It has a magnetic closure that looks exactly like a book. Very simple yet the cover with a galaxy printed on it makes it more elegant. The logo of the brand is printed on the right lower part of the palette while other pertinent descriptions are located on the back.
When you open it you will see 28 eye shadows on the left side
Mirror on the middle
When you flip it you can see a greeting “Hello Beautiful” and on the right side are highlighter, blushes, lip gloss, lip cream, eyeliner and applicators.
Price: $68 but it’s only P1,300 at Beauty Essentials by Eren Mckay 2nd level Fishermall. The price is really reasonable the fact that you won’t have to pay for the tax and shipping cost.
As you can see these are really pigment however the blush and bronzer are a bit powdery.
Lip gloss and lip cream are really light weight but feels a bit sticky upon application.
Eyeliner doesn’t claim to be smudge proof but I was awed to see that it doesn’t come of easily when cleanse with water and soap.
The applicators included are not really useful just like any other palette on the market, it’s so small and a bit painful to use since it’s not made with synthetic.
- This palette is really compact; it has the basic that you need
- Perfect for on-the-go
- Very handy and travel must have
- the shades are really perfect for a day to night makeup
- Great pigmentation except for the light colors
- Has variety of shades to choose from
- Comes with applicator – but again it’s not useful
- Yellow highlighter may be use as a natural shade of powder since it is matte
- Bronzer may be use as a blush since it’s not too dark and not too pale
- The highlighter has a neutral pigmentation. Not too shimmer and glittery.
- It comes with a sturdy mirror just enough for a quick touch up
- Eye shadows are a mixture of matte and shimmer
- It has a magnetic lock a
- With enough space so the makeup won’t fell off
- The price is quite expensive but did you know that it cost 3,000++ excluding shipping and taxes – so selling it for P1,300 is really a great deal plus you have access to your needs in one pack.
- ULTA products are not available here in the Ph except at Beauty Essentials 2nd level Fishermall
- Limited Edition palette
Don’t forget to grab this great deal, hurry few stocks are available.